Adult Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
The Impact Lives Health Services Grown-up Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program is a psychological well-being recuperation bolster program planned as an option to and avoidance of inpatient mental hospitalization. Our PRP program tends to the mental needs of the customers with an interminable dysfunctional behavior. This populace requires fundamental abilities advancement and moderate to concentrated help to work freely in the network. Impact Health Services’s restoration approach permits grown-up customers to recognize self-coordinated objectives and build up an arrangement on the best way to arrive at their objectives.
The clinical group is included as a Program Director, Licensed Rehabilitation Specialists, and Rehabilitation Coordinators. Our clinical group guarantees a predictable, protected, and restorative condition for every customer.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Alternative & prevention of inpatient hospitalization for the seriously mentally ill client or the developmentally disabled
- Group 1:1 and family therapy
- Assistance with addressing entitlements
- Assistance with obtaining gainful employment
- Life Skills Training and assistance
- Individual Case Management
- Focus on maintaining optimal mental and physical health
- Specialized groups
- Crisis intervention
- Medication education
- Evaluation & monitoring of safety & basic needs
- Independent living skills management
- On-going progress assessments
- Discharge planning & follow-up
- Relapse prevention
HOW DOES REFERRAL PROCESS WORK?
LENGTH OF SERVICES
Customers get 6 visits per month from our recovery organizer for in any event an hour for the length of administrations. Customers are rethought quarterly to guarantee that treatment plans stay suitable to address the current help needs.